IGNORED

Need someone to school me on wiring the wipers...

Dat240ZG

In the Tech Articles you will find a write up on this mod for the 240z 69 - 73 without Intermittent wipers.

Classic Zcar Club - Honda Wiper Motor Upgrade for the 240Z

If you guys have any extra hints and it looks like you do, would be nice to post them in the comments section of the tech article. It could help others in the future.

A little bit off track here but my wipers were not much chop. When I pulled them apart I found old hard O-rings in the joints (instead of the lubricated felt washer). The O-Ring was so hard it was binding it all up. You can replace them with felt used for the battery terminal posts. That will fit nicely.

The shafts through the anchor points where the wiper arms connect were all dried up and tight. Cleaned it all up and greased it again. It now works like a dream. Its probably not as good as new, but its a hell of a lot better than what it was and Im happy.