Just some boys having fun in NZ - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Just some boys having fun in NZ

Featured Replies

Not Zed related, but just a bit of a laugh.

That was cool!LOL By the way, I just want to share that buying a car is a ton of fun, especially when you are certain about the price. I found the Car Deal Expert website that showed me the very best deals and helped me get the financing I needed to purchase the vehicle. I wound up with anything I wanted, and my payments are surely low.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.