IGNORED

Datsun 240K sedan on ebay

coupe72001

I've listed one of the Datsun's I scored recently on ebay. It's basically an immaculate barn find.

Actually, I did find it in a barn, but the second part of that sentence is not really true. It's had a pretty hard life.

Anyway, 10% off for you lot, and I'll discount more if you can help out with other K parts I need for the restorer.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160900186057?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Seven years ago when I first got my c210 there were 4 of them at various local wreckers in Melbourne. 'Great,' I said. 'I'll never have trouble finding parts or panels,' I said... *forehead slap*

With 240K's so scarce now even the worst example seems to attract a lot of attention these days. There are a couple of the 0 star bids in play at the moment have come from Saudi Arabia, so finalising payment/organising shipping etc has the potential to fall in a heap, but there are some Australian bidders in the mix as well.

Yeah seems to be in high demand in Kuwait.

I have been watching it on ebay but its a pain to sit till end with this time difference Can you pm me the price you would like to give it away and might require few more pictures if possible.

• 1 month later...