Fiber Glass Headlight Housing - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fiber Glass Headlight Housing

Featured Replies

I want a pair of Fiber Glass Headlight Housings. I want to know were I can get them and for how much. Thanks!!!

go to the local bone yards and get some from a 70 71 i think maybe still 72 not sure, and buy them dirt cheap.

if you cant find a bone yard in california with Z's in it something is wrong

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

opps sorry, havn't look there for a while

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.