ITB info needed - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ITB info needed

Featured Replies

I'm wanting to learn more about ITB installations and any problems with this injection system. Search for ITB turns up zero.

you should search for EFI and ITB. The VicZcar has a great write up. There are also bolt-on solutions from japan. If you must know, you need ITB, manifold, injectors, stand alone etc.

it will cost WAYYY more than a set of mikunis with a Kameari manifold.

Extrudabody sells kits. You'd need to add an engine management system, EFI fuel pump, baffled fuel tank, and injectors.

Also, search on hybridz.org.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I would suggest you contact Eiji at www.datsunspirit.com as well. He will have more information on this as well, as I think his orange car runs this set up.

He does whole lot more than just build engines!

I would suggest you contact Eiji at www.datsunspirit.com as well. He will have more information on this as well, as I think his orange car runs this set up.

He does whole lot more than just build engines!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.