Stash of 240k's - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stash of 240k's

Featured Replies

  • Author

He's not a member and probably won't be. I'll be amazed if he even restores just one. Some of them have already been stolen which is sad.

stolen since you posted those photos?

  • Author

nah he had a few just sitting on the road out the front of his house that were mint and they were taken a few years ago, I haven't spoken to him in ages and I would never tell anyone where they are located that's for sure.

  • 10 months later...

This is walking distance from my house :P and this is only a small number of them. I also won't spill where they are but iv met him and he is a nice enough bloke willing to help to an extent I.e having moulds made of panels but he won't part with any parts. But he is very resourceful if you do need anything and willing to have a chat.

Plz818 we should meet up. I live locally and own a c110 4 door. I also know about Trevor and his collection.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hi from Auckland NZ.

Slightly off topic but,

Would any of you Ausie guys know of a 'Barn Find' ww2 Jeep that may be for sale.

Brian.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.