IGNORED

Great wheels at Drop Dead Prices

Zsled

I have a friend who I work with that shows his car all the time. His most recent setup included a new set of wheels, of course these were sponsored.

He built their webpage and they gave him the wheels. So now he sales the wheels for them at his shows. Anyway the link I am includeing are all the wheels that they carry. I am also including the Wheel types that he can get a deal on. SO here we go....

Link

http://www.paradymealloys.com/wheels.html

Wheel Types

F111, F112,F139 and F160

Size

14x6's

Price

$49.00 a Wheel

$50 for shipping

This company has all the spacer for your setup and the prices go up moderately for the size increase (16,17,18) respectively.

Contact

brian@paradymealloys.com

Once again this is my personal friend and I asked him to do this for our Z board! LOL He likes my 240z He says it sounds like a Ferarri!

Thanks

James

No Seriously!

He is a personal friend and the wheels rock!

They are trying to get there name out and are looking to make some new friends and get some people to roll in their wheels.

I have purchased a set, F139's and I haven't received them yet.

It was all total with shipping under $280.00

Derk I put a post in the Open Discussion forum that included a link to one of the websites that I shoot video's for.

The post is call "Friends" go check it out and you can see some of the wheels on my teams cars.

I post pics when they arrive though!

• 2 weeks later...

If you check the 111 I think they are only 7" wide. From 14-17" wheels they look like they are all 7" wide. I bought the 160 and I haven't seen them yet. I can tell you that the link I listed to the 2bones sight has 3 cars with these pardyme wheels on them. They all look stellar.