IGNORED

Just 2 updated pics on my Restorfresherization...

KAL7467

Well it is almost fully sanded and skim coated. I ran all of the gas tank evap lines and am abouut to install the heater core and rest of the HVAC stuff today. Motor and everything under the hood are completly together minus the washer bottle. Not sure if I will put the dash in before paint and windshield as I do not want to damage my now mint dash. It has been a lot longer road than I invisioned but I am very happy with how it is coming along. I had to test fit the new wheels and rubber and have to say I am in love with the Tokico setup and 225-50-15's. It looks alot wider and lower to the ground now rather than floating on big baloon tires.

post-22828-14150819927067_thumb.jpg

post-22828-14150819926274_thumb.jpg

proper masking will protect your dash but if given the opportunity i would have painted the interior metal of the car with the outside. I would then install the dash before the windshield as it makes the job slightly easier. Stance/Rims/Tires look great by the way

the whole inside and bottom of the car has been cleaned and painted with rust sheild matte black paint. the only interior parts that will see the blue paint are the jams. most of the interior has already had dynomat sound proofing and the firewall has dynomat and a layer of black closed cell foam.

i hope around 2 months from now but this 2 year project was only a 6 month refresh to start with...oh well...but when it is on the road i will become a regular at the club meetings instead of once every 6 months. just cant be around all those awesome cars knowing mine is in pieces