locked out - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

locked out

Featured Replies

What's worse than locking your keys in your car in front of an abortion clinic?

Having to go inside to borrow a coat hanger.........:finger:

I just got back from a fishing trip in Canada. One of the guides on the trip has his main job working for Canada's version of our Food and Drug Administration.

Anyway, he told me that one of the drug companies up there just invented a new antidepressant for lesbians. It's called tricoxagen.

Aw yeah. Start my day off laughing. I'm glad I found the "Funny Bone". Tell us how you hide money from Hippies. I didn't think they had any.

Edited by siteunseen

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Put it in a bar of soap. How do you hide money from a redneck?

Put it in a bar of soap. How do you hide money from a redneck?

Hide it in a book perhaps? Maybe a package of tofu... or a quiche.

Hide it in a book perhaps? Maybe a package of tofu... or a quiche.

My punchline was book. but tofu works. You could hide money from Grant in tofu also. I atually like quiche, sometimes it has bacon in it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.