if you think you've done some dumb things! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

if you think you've done some dumb things!

Featured Replies

I drilled a small hole completely through the engine bore wall trying to get steel freeze plug out. I knew the bore wall was close. Dumb. It can be fixed can't it? Welded with new sleeve? Any help please. f54 block. should be on s130 page. thank you very much, TimsZ

Other than a pants down spankin or a swift kick in the nutz, I believe that you will be sufficiently punished when you have the block re-sleeved at a machine shop and go through the effort putting it all back together. Back in the early 90's, I backed into my freshly painted 81 ZX Turbo and crushed the rear quarter panel. $1000 to repair + free kick in the sack. Most recently, I backed my Expedition into the iron gate across my driveway. $3500 for the Expedition, $1500 for the gate, Kick in the sack for free;)

Finally! Somebody else makes bad moves other than me. Trial and error is the only way for me to learn, sometimes hard learning. Nows your chance for those oversized pistons that make more power. A blessing in disguise, maybe!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thanks everybody. I'm tired of gettin kicked and I certainely deserve a good licken !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.