I need some dimensions or pic moustache bar area - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need some dimensions or pic moustache bar area

Featured Replies

  • Author

My buddy has a lift and if I ever have time enough I am going to get over there. I need to experiment in duplicating this noise without actually moving. With my Wildwoods I can balance all my braking up front and try loading the driveline . A buddy also recommended rocking the car in gear which would be easy enough on a lift. I will have camcorder in hand to record this moment if I get it work!!!

I have to pop on two new mufflers/resonators anyway and maybe swap out trans, so why not just do it all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.