Need a Coolant Overflow Bottle bracket - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a Coolant Overflow Bottle bracket

Featured Replies

I just got a replacement for the coolant overflow bottle to replace the cheap one the PO had, but it didn't come with the bracket.

It's a 1978 model. Can anyone offer one?

thxZ

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I'd really like to get the bracket for this bottle so I can finish installing the engine. Otherwise, I might have to go to the JY to get one from another vehicle or something? :disappoin :sick:

reddat has one on eBay...

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

I'll pull my bracket off and send it to you rather than have you resort to "him"!!

Really, the plastic bottle isn't shiny enough for my engine bay anymore anyway so you can have the bracket!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

TomoHawk, .... I have a complete, brand spankin' new overflow bottle kit in the box, complete with hose, bottle, bracket, and hardware, and the price is right. I'm in North Royalton. I'll be heading to the Car Show late tomorrow afternoon, early evening. Let me know.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I got one from Jim (zKars) and after painting it with Duplicolor Chrome, it looks nice and is mounted in the car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.