IGNORED

720 Hp !!!!!!

carguyinok

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

A 572ci will require some modification (lots) to the engine bay. Know a friend that's putting one in a pristine 1970 240Z and it will not just slide right in. The car is having a whole "frame" built to help keep it from twisting due to the massive engine torque. I personally think it's overkill since the car is not even going to be raced. The person just has the attitude that bigger is better and that is not always true IMO.

Vicky

I agree with you entirely Vicky - the SBC looks and feels right, similar weight, right size for the engine bay etc etc. The BBC is in my humble opinion fine for straight line drags but would be too big and heavy to use as a track car.

What a beautiful motor..........if done correctly (as installed in an early Z with the proper chassis mods) I believe it would be one impressive Z. For people with doubts....remember the 427 Cobra! Like one of the TV guys always says..."Does anyone need a car like that......no, but would you like to own a car like that.....absolutely!!! Can you imagine the rush you would get?

• 2 years later...