IGNORED

Which glass pack?

siteunseen

Not sure on your reasoning behind wanting a glass-pack but not a resonator? The only difference between the two is that resonators use a perforated pipe with plain holes and glass-packs typically have louvers that lead into the holes (quiet it down more). Both reduce drone. The "muffler" that Walter posted is essentially a "resonator". A straight-through, perforated tube muffler will reduce drone, but not have a big effect on total volume reduction.

I saw an opened up exhaust here http://atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/suspension/rearend/index.html and the 2 1/2 pipe was reduced down to a hole not much bigger than quarter in that paticular resonator. I'm sure they're not all like that but I don't want to buy the wrong one and have that kind of reduction in my $500 exhaust. I do like the one Walter used.