Watanabe's colour choice - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Watanabe's colour choice

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm about to sell my left kidney to buy a set of 16*8 & 16*8.5 Watanabe's (with my 15% discount)

What I'm unable to determine is the colour,

I want the black ( gun metal ) looking rims with polished lip, but I don't know what Wantanabe calls this colour,

I have found this link http://www.watanabe.com.au/page4.html

they have

Black

Matt black

Gloss black

the Magnesium colour looks like it almost the same as the black but a little lighter,

can anyone give me a insight into what I need.

thanks,

Nigel

  • Author
What color is the car?

atm it's green, but I will paint it white

  • Author

Maybe I should have shown a picture first,

this is the sort of colour I want, but with chrome lip,

does anyone know what the colour is called

post-12467-14150818480882_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150818481182_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I believe they call that color "Black." Or at least on the Japanese websites. You would think that "Black" is the Satin/Flat Black, which it is not. I PM'ed you the Watanabe US Distributor's e-mail, who is from Japan. He is very knowledgeable in regards to Watanabes.

Edited by spitz17

Yep colour is black with polished lip, same as Kent has.

Now that i have seen matt black i want this!!

Edited by blk180

Black or Magnesium with polished lip. Yum

nope, that is magnesium.. like mine

i actually ordered magnesium with polished edges, but they arrved fully coloured.. had to get somewhere local to polish them for me. took them a bit of convincing that they were not made of magnesium when i first rang up for a quote and they asked me what colour they were :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.