mounting an engine to a stand need info - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

mounting an engine to a stand need info

Featured Replies

beandip:

If you can wait, I have a pile of old head bolts and can send you some. I've never used them for this purpose, but if others say they fit, I guess they fit.

Thread pitch reported by someone earlier in the other thread you started was 1.5

Let me know if you want any of my old head bolts for this.

  • Author

Thanks vary much for the offer . If I can get what I need now I will be set . I will keep you in mind. Thanks again 1.5 that helps. Gary

I think everybody has a pile of head bolts around...I put four of them on the bottom of my blocks (I have four or five in the garage in various stages of dismantling) and stand them up on these 'legs'. It gets them up off the ground and makes it easy to walk them around. See, I do'nt have a cute doggy like 2many and have to walk my L blocks around.

steve77,86

  • Author

I have some head bolts bu t there all in engines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.