IGNORED

Z Dayz info?

24 Ounces

Just wondering how many guys on here have been to a Z Dayz event? I'm considering going (FYI 17-20 May) and would like any info on a good place to stay (well lit parking lot with decent security). Do many S30s show up, or is it aimed more at 300-370s? Thanks in advance.

I've not been in several years, but the time I went there was a very nice assortment of Z cars from all the years. There are several places to stay, from campgrounds to hotels, but not many. Lot security isn't an issue as the main gathering point pretty much sells out for the weekend to all the Z people, and there are always people around.

Fontana is the place to stay. I haven't been to the actual z days events, but I've been down there on my motorcycle on the same weekend several times. It is mostly z32-34, but there are older z's as well. There will be a ton of z's down there. I thought about going this year, but I have a lot going on that month and might not make it. If I do go I'll likely take the 370 as it would be more ideal on those roads ;)

I've stayed at Fontana several times as well. It's nice. The lodge rooms are nicer than the cabins.

Edit.. If you don't stay at Fontana (that's where the event is), then you will be at least 25 minutes drive from the event. Next closest place to stay would be robbinsville. You will feel out of the loop not being where the event is, as I'm sure 90% of the attendees will be at fontana

Edited by cozye