IGNORED

Big Harness Connectors in RH Footwell...

NiiChan GT-R

...Does anyone have a diagram of these mapped out, as to which terminal does what?

I'm talking about the two big plastic plugs by the transmission tunnel/firewall in the passenger's footwell. I don't even know how to begin searching for them or what they're really called... Each has two rows of about five pins each, I can provide a pic if needed.

My temp. and oil pressure gauges quit working, someone told me to check these connectors and clean them out with contact cleaner and a brush... Well, one of the connectors was pristine, the other more or less is disintegrated. So I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to what the function of each of the plugs is, so I can figure out what's affected by the broken/corroded pins.

Does anyone sell a sufficient replacement connector?

Thanks, oh yeah, car is 75 280z.

Thanks... From glancing offhand behind my desk at work, thumbing through the PDF on my phone, it looks like it ought to be either connector C5 or C6 per the manual that I'll be dealing with, I should be able to confirm that once I check the car again.

From there, I suppose I'll be trying to find a way to replace or route around the plug.

...Everything else on the car that's electrical still does work, all interior lights, rear defroster, audio etc.... Everything but for those two gauges, and an intermittent seatbelt buzzer. So hopefully I will find correlation among the pins and those :)

Edited by NiiChan GT-R