IGNORED

wtb/need help findind dropping resistor 77 280

blue77z

I've searched, called parts stores, and even Nissan... No one can get it anymore :/ I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone selling one or where I may be able to find a new one? I went to a local junkyard and picked 2. Both off 280's and neither of them seem to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Jake

559-270-7750

Shaw.Jacob.js@Gmail.com

I'm pretty new to S30's. I bought a z, and its bit getting power to the injectors or f.pump... From all if the research I've done, it sounds lime that's my problem. I've replaced it with 2 others that I got off Z's in the junkyard.

You'll save yourself a lot of time, money and aggravation, in both the short and long run, if you download the Factory Service Manual, and read the Engine Fuel chapter, and do some testing. It's free - http://www.xenons30.com/reference.html

If "bit" means "not" then it's unlimely the dropping resistors are bad because they have nothing to do with power to the fuel pump. Blown fusible links or bad connections are a more limely cause.

Good luck.

I suspect there is nothing wrong with them. The reason why they didn't work when you replaced them is probably because that isnt the problem. If you want to be sure, just check per instruction in the fsm, it will take 10 minutes and help you move on. They rarely(never) go bad.

I got m,y volt meter back yesterday. Did some testing. Found a loose connection. I already downloaded the EFI guide as well as any other FSM I could find. Thanks for the replies. .... Now the next problem I have is this..... Loss of power while driving below 2500rpm (a backfire here and there and/or bad surge/sputter) Once I get above 2500, she runs fantastic. I'm doing some searching on that now. If you have any ideas on the cause of that, I'm all ears... Or eyes LOL.