D.ick Turner Autocross Video - Page 2 - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

D.ick Turner Autocross Video

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anny word on things? You can never learn too much about it, and practice makes perfect!

No luck after digging through some storage. I must have tossed it when I threw out my beta deck.

  • 2 weeks later...

I got the new copy and have converted it over. The transfer came out pretty good and it's the whole thing. I'm working with DT's estate to determine the best and most legal way to share it. Stay tuned, a few of you should get a PM from me soon.

  • Author

This is great news :laugh:

What was the total length of the video?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
I got the new copy and have converted it over. The transfer came out pretty good and it's the whole thing. I'm working with DT's estate to determine the best and most legal way to share it. Stay tuned, a few of you should get a PM from me soon.

Interesting, let us know how this turns out.

  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't forgot about you guys. I passed along the digital copy to DT's son last week and my understanding is that he still has a few legal issues to work out but he is planning to share the video once those are resolved. I promise, you will be the first to know!

  • 9 months later...
  • Author

I hope something positive has come of this by now. Winter is coming, and we need stuff to do indoors while we are socked in. :cool::cool:

  • Author

Dammit. You broke Vimeo with that video.

;)

  • Author

Hey, there is a Z on the video! I haven't watched the entire video yet, but the Z in in the first few seconds, anyway. :) Too bad the Z wasn't featured as the subject in all the lessons.

post-2169-14150821583728_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomoHawk

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.