RKR 15x8 in Matt Bronze - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RKR 15x8 in Matt Bronze

Featured Replies

Unfortunately the only size that comes in 4x114.3 are 17" wheels. :( The 15x8's only come in 4x100 et0, or else I would have ordered a set!

  • Author

Nooooooooooo. Well that saves me some money then. And Matte...oops.

Edited by Steve Parmley

  • 1 month later...

Welll the local Rota agent here in NZ has 15x8 ET0 in 4x114.3 so that size is available however I am looking for the 15x8 ET10 so I don't have roll the rear fenders which is required on a lowered zed (zee for those state side) wit hte ET0 aka 0 Offset.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

RacingLab replied saying the RKR 15x8 4x114.3 will be here soon. "We don't sell in USA yet until June to July." No word on offsets.

  • 1 year later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

post-1154-14150827658183_thumb.jpg

post-1154-14150827658875_thumb.jpg

I picked up some 15x9 Rota RKRs to use with 225 45 15 BFG Rivals for an arrive and drive set up for this season's autocross. Miata drivers have some success with this combination of wheel width and tire choice. I can't wait to try it. And yes, there's some fiberglass repair work ahead of me. Here's what the flares look like with the 15x10 slicks. the fenders are all fiberglass.

post-1154-14150827659289_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve Parmley

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.