Oh that's just wrong! - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Oh that's just wrong!

Featured Replies

A buddy of mine sent me this... I guess because I have both a Z and a couple Porsches:ermm:

post-16545-14150817152138_thumb.jpg

Well, I've always been a fan of German engineering. But (butt) the Japanese have put out some awesome stuff as well. You can tell this is someone’s photo shopped attempt at humor. If it were real, the boobs would be bigger and plumper in the German model, and the butt would be bonier in the Jap car.

I am speechless (no, I am not in my car with deployed airbags).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.