blk180

My 240K(c110) build thread

Hmm all good, on the mirrors the base is mount to the guard and can not move, the main body is held in place by a spring, and the mirror can move like a a normal mirror.

pending on how complete they are, seen some go for 30k and others go for 100k. all depends on how much the person wants them i guess. i bought mine seperate and added up to about 25k

O.K thats pretty scray when you first read it LOL!!

I guess thats Yen right?

So what does that make it in AUD please?

Thanks.

easier site is www.xe.com, rate is usually a few yen lower then advertised but gives you a good guide.

back on topic, is this a early or late model k?

I have a L24 on the engine stand which im cleaning up, new welsh plugs, water pump,thermosat and new paint(maybe polish rocker cover) with some new seals, for now this will go in. Just buy exhuast and triple webbers for it then drive it till it dies(not long with my track record) swap everythink over to a L28 then i think. I really want a jap exhaust so may import one for the look if i cant find something here close.

Haha yeah with your RB26 track record I'm not surprised you're staying away from them for a little while :D

So this kind of exhaust?

dsc00084ub8.jpg

That's the same look I'm going to do, I know a couple of good places to get it done (one a shop, one a private person) so it looks like that but if you're staying L24/8 it would be more cost effective to bring in one from yahoo auctions. Mine needs to be twin 3'' (Using RB power) otherwise I'd offer getting two made at the same time

Yer thats the look i want, im sure if i took a pic of what i want to someone local they will hook me up.

Yer im staying old school for now untill i get bored i guess. A mate just built a 400kw Rb30(SOHC) for his VL then sold the car, so engine it is just sitting there LOL.

How will it handle 250-300kw from a stock RB26 probably not well, if i want RB i would put a half cage in like Kent had in it before.

Nope got a whole heap of parts, laying around. Tried to buy a R34 GTR last week and missed out so if sun comes out mite fit some of the parts i have.

Motor is ready to put in and see if it starts up.

Yer i got finance, found car then rung finance only to be told you have to pay a 30% deposit on imports LOL. I mite get back into a GTR of some type when council lets me build a new garage.

What happen with your R32? i have a soft spot for RB32 and a T51R hahaha.

Anyways Yep still stock L24 that i cleaned up. Here are the new parts i need to fit up when i get a chance.

partshd.jpg

parts1t.jpg

parts2.jpg

Still need to order some stuff off yahoo, my job is really short staffed right now and i seem to be working 6 days a week so time has been against me.

Brad

Ah cool cool, yeah you need another GTR - one day :D

32 is still here, so's the Supra. 32 made ok power with a 3.0L bottom on it (455rwkw), that engine is for the C110 and I've got a whole new engine coming for the 32. You'll see it around when it's finished, there's really no rush so it's just sort of moving along at its own pace. In the mean time it's great to see you getting through your C110 to pick up any small bits of info that may be needed for my one

What model is that radiator for?

Edited by N1GTR

Radiator is for a 240z so see if it fits?

After i missed the R34 i almost rung up about this LOL

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/audi-rs4-2000-11889068?vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294967194%204294966996&distance=25&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1&sort=default

always had a soft spot for these wagons but had trouble fitting in the seats.

Oh they're nice, i've put heaps of K's on the model after that one (body shape after I mean), it had heaps of balls for a daily and the brakes were just huge - great car. Adz on here has probably driven that exact same car too.

Dont get the Audi just yet, you'll want a 34 every time you see one haha

Radiator is for a 240z so see if it fits?

Can you let us know if it fits, and how much work was involved,

I'm looking for a 3 row radiator for my car.

Nigel

I was just lookin at your pics and I saw the brass welsh plugs. I don't recommend using them in anything with an alloy head. (will cause corrosion problems long term). Stainless ones are the go and quite cheap.

Any how looks good so far. we need more 240K's on the road.

Look what I stumbled over tonight looking through an old picture album for the Sutton Rd thread for this year.....

threadtitle.jpg

Yer got some great pics of my GTR going down there and while having fun there.

I had some free time today so fit some stuff to motor and painted it....black cos it was laying around, after painting it black i was like now how will i find oil leaks LOL.

img9215u.jpg