IGNORED

"1969 Production 240z" on craigslist

Decoy12

VIN# HLS30-57877 Late 71 or early 72?

Definitely not a "69 production". It still may work for my project but a long way away!

Mine is HLS30-49134, October 1971. Registered as a '72, has older style vertical defroster grid and non-retracting belts. Had newer style gas lid w/o latching knob.

Chris

VIN# HLS30-57877 Late 71 or early 72?

Definitely not a "69 production". It still may work for my project but a long way away!

Update and clarification, I spoke with the young man who placed the ad again yesterday and he explained a misunderstanding in our previous conversation. He has two Z’s listed one, you can see in the background, is a “fully” restored 72 and the other is the one in this listing. He owns the 72 and that is the VIN he gave me. He listed the 70 for a friend who is “hard to get in touch with”. I am waiting to hear back for one or the other of them for the details on the 70 “shell”. I will update when I hear back.

Jerry