IGNORED

C210 Convertible burnout

240kconvertible

Whats the point?

Geez you two knobs need to get out more and smell some rubber, seriously what's the point in making a negative comment about someone doing something they like and not harming anyone?

He's saying at least 3 things - I'm under 25 , look at me, look at me , and " made you look " .

Bravo young man , go forth and mature - please !

1. He's over 25

2. A lot of people pay to go to these shows and look at people doing these sorts of things

3. See above point

Please address your own level of maturity and stop being trolls

Don't forget the fourth and fifth things, "I have line locks" and "My daddy is going to buy me new tires for my birthday"......................Phuctard.

4. WTF is wrong with line lockers? I quite like them to be honest and have one installed on my vert.

5. He is a daddy who buys his own tyres!! ....... Wanker

In Australia a lot of us like burnouts although we like to do them while the car is moving not just sitting in one spot like in the US, if we are caught smoking the tyres on the road our cars can be confiscated and then crushed, hence why we have burnout comps and shows.

I'd love to hear what you think about this video though

Geez you two knobs need to get out more and smell some rubber, seriously what's the point in making a negative comment about someone doing something they like and not harming anyone?

1. He's over 25

2. A lot of people pay to go to these shows and look at people doing these sorts of things

3. See above point

4. WTF is wrong with line lockers? I quite like them to be honest and have one installed on my vert.

In Australia a lot of us like burnouts although we like to do them while the car is moving not just sitting in one spot like in the US, if we are caught smoking the tyres on the road our cars can be confiscated and then crushed, hence why we have burnout comps and shows.

Yup , you've got me with ALL you're points .

I'm a knob and a troll . Yup .

Sigh.

speaking of legal areas to mess about I've heard rumors of a proposal to put a track at Yatala (its getting knocked back at the moment but heres hoping :)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/motorsport-day-of-thunder-dawns/story-fna7dq6e-1111113279099

Sadly nothing has happened. Willowbank isn't too far from us thou.

Unkle, I'm seriously dying to hear your opinion of the last posted video and also you didn't seem to get my point about being mature, but that's ok :)

1. He's over 25

3. See above point

And here I've been spending all this time and money trying to keep my car hooked up to the road. Could have just kept putting cheap tires on the back. Like I said, whats the point.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/motorsport-day-of-thunder-dawns/story-fna7dq6e-1111113279099

Sadly nothing has happened. Willowbank isn't too far from us thou.

why has this not happened? I mean I'm not to fussed I live beside lake side race way :) and QR / willow bank can be up to 2 hours drive with traffic :(

also I doubt there is much point arguing, these guys don't seem to think there is other ways to enjoy cars.

Edited by ovenfood