Needing 1977 fuel sending unit - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Needing 1977 fuel sending unit

Featured Replies

Could someone tell me where I can find a fuel sending unit for 77 280? The fuel gauge want show beyond a quarter of a tank.

Check out http://www.zcarsource.com/. They are an advertiser on this forum and they have plenty of goodies. Fuel sending units for '77-'78 are real hard to find.

Let everyone know where you end up finding one!

Are you absolutly sure it is the fuel sending unit? Can you test it by taking it out of the tank and moving it to see? If you are certain that it is youre sending unit, can you repair it? If you REALLY are sure you need the unit I have a spare but I am reluctant to send it out if it is something else. My car is a 77 and the spare came out of a 77 with the tank. I would test it before sending out.

Edited by grantf

Are they the same as a '78 unit? If so, pm me; I have 3 of them.

It probably is the same unit for a 77 or 78 since they had the same tank.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.