IGNORED

where to start?

Slight

Yep I try haha

That one is definitely pretty sweet, and surprisingly I don't think those wheels look half bad on it. I would definitely want to know more about the mileage and engine but overall looks great. Actually I even like that car in red and I'm not a big fan of red cars in most cases.

my mind's been a bit crazy lately.. jumping from car to car and i've definitely learned a lot (mostly thanks to you folks here!)

with winter coming up, and a bit of the practical side of me butting in a bit... i think when the time comes for it to be a necessity to own a vehicle, i'll need something that can proper handle the harsh elements here. and i figure why not own something fun at the same time hey?

so i guess i'm just debating...

do i get that dirt cheap 240z in town? tinker with it, learn, get my blood and sweat on that thing ... (possibly come to the realization of restoring it) or selling it off when i'm done..

and in the mean time save up for a more practical car? like a subaru or some awd alternative..

that's where i'm at right now. because i know, i'm more interested in the 240z vs. the other models, and i'd like to learn about the carbs.. (at least in my mind i do ;) )

but i also know if I own a fresh example of what a 240z would be... my financial state would be worse for wear... and school is a pretty penny.

not to mention, no one in their right mind would drive a classic like that in -35c weather...

I'm thinking i could spend my time learning what i can on a beat up 240... and when the opportunity arises to find a prime example, i'd have more know how to fall back on and i'd be in a better place to make it what i want.

again, thank you guys (and gals!) for your support.

you' folks are a prime example of what a automotive community can be =)