IGNORED

Intirior Door Panels

Carlos78Z

You might want to try the East Coast Z Car Center. The guy can be a bit offputting, and he'll offer you a ridiculous price, but I was there recently and he has stacks of door panels in a Shipping Container, in various conditions. They were NOS when he put them in there years ago, but I suspect the cardboard isn't as good as it was.

I bought a hood from him two weeks ago. I talked him down to half of his asking price, at which point he said "aw hell I'm closing this business down soon anyway."

Give it a shot, who knows?

I'll probably be going to the junkyard this weekend and I can check for a 75 L interior panel. Doubtful they have one, but I'd be checking out a '75 for other parts anyway if they do have one. I don't know what they get for door panels, but take that, and a good estimate of shipping to you from the middle of California, (usually referred to as "Northern California," but actually within +- 30 miles of bisecting the state north to south) and what a box for such a freakishly shaped item is, and I'd be happy to get it for you. (Feel free to contact me privately on the price.) Also give me some idea of what condition, minimum condition it needs to be in.

Chris

While some of our neighbors have the a/c on from mid-May to November, we do our best to resist the Siren's song, using the a/c maybe seven days per summer. I woke up this morning around 8:30, made some coffee, sat down to read the paper, and started sweating. I capitulated to the goddess of coolness and, as you may guess by this point, bagged the idea of hitting the junkyard. Maybe next weekend.

Chris