IGNORED

The great TEXAS Z Car (and foreign Car) rally - 2011

Zedyone_kenobi

Medium for Ben's Z my friend...

Shirt count

Burl - 1 XL Polo

Frank - 1 medium button up shirt

Bens Z - 1 L polo

Mike W - 2 L polo (of if one is for your wife, then I can get her a ladies shirt)

CW240Z - 1 L polo

VERIFY please before I pay for all of these!!!

Well just wanted to share some bad news. I took my Z to the painter to have some blemishes worked on -that was two weeks ago. They just came back and said they felt there were too many blems and that they needed to do a complete repaint! Holy crap -that takes me out for the rally and I have to help strip off the hardware from my Z. I do not know whether to be pissed off or thankful. The thing is I don't feel that it was that bad, nothing that a color sand and buff wouldn't clear up. My wife tells me to stop beotching because I am getting a redo for free, it is just the time and effort are starting to make me crazy....

Anyway, I guess I will be at the Rally in spirit with the rest of you. I would like a shirt though - an XL Polo in Navy or White if possible. I can get $$$ to BenZ, just let me know...

Andrew, was going to call you. Stopped by your brothers shop to rob some ebrake cable clips yesterday and saw your car at Deerbrook collision, didn't look like they had got to it yet. I too am not going now. Got my daughters freakin Christmas pageant that Saturday. I am totally bummed. Was hoping to formally meet and join the Z community. I still have your rear calipers for the 280zx disc conversion. Give me a call.

Well just wanted to share some bad news. I took my Z to the painter to have some blemishes worked on -that was two weeks ago. They just came back and said they felt there were too many blems and that they needed to do a complete repaint! Holy crap -that takes me out for the rally and I have to help strip off the hardware from my Z. I do not know whether to be pissed off or thankful. The thing is I don't feel that it was that bad, nothing that a color sand and buff wouldn't clear up. My wife tells me to stop beotching because I am getting a redo for free, it is just the time and effort are starting to make me crazy....

Anyway, I guess I will be at the Rally in spirit with the rest of you. I would like a shirt though - an XL Polo in Navy or White if possible. I can get $$$ to BenZ, just let me know...

So, Ben is out and Zcurves is out. Going to miss you guys. I put down the money for all the shirts today, but I still have to buy the actual shirts. If you are not planning on going , please find a way to reimburse me for the shirts you requested. Or let me know and I will just not buy one and ask for a refund on the labor.

I wanted to be able to pay for eveything up front, but the additions and subtractions are getting tough to deal with. I certainly do not want to start mailing shirts to people. I am sorry for that. I just am running out of time lately.

I really want to do right by you guys...I am trying my best to make this a fun event.

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

Zedy,

Frank lives close to me up here on the North Side. Maybe I can give him the cash.... Your efforts and time are appreciated.

So, Ben is out and Zcurves is out. Going to miss you guys. I put down the money for all the shirts today, but I still have to buy the actual shirts. If you are not planning on going , please find a way to reimburse me for the shirts you requested. Or let me know and I will just not buy one and ask for a refund on the labor.

I wanted to be able to pay for eveything up front, but the additions and subtractions are getting tough to deal with. I certainly do not want to start mailing shirts to people. I am sorry for that. I just am running out of time lately.

I really want to do right by you guys...I am trying my best to make this a fun event.