IGNORED

Sanity Check

ZCurves

Ok, so my console has been out for a while while I worked over the carpet and installed a new stereo. So, I have everything ready to go back in and I noticed these single wires with bullet connectors and I cannot remember where some of them go.

Here is what I've got:

• A couple of the wires are solid black.
  • There is a black with a red stripe.
  • There is a Green with yellow stripe.

What I do know is that the Green/Yellow stripe wire is for the Ashtray and is probably paired with one of the black wires for a ground.

I've got nothing for the other black wire and the black with red stripe wire. I have looked over the wiring until my eyes have crossed.

Any clues would be appreciated.

A few years back, Wal280Z posted this thread. It has a pretty nice copy of the wiring diagram in TIF format.

The Green/Yellow is listed as the parking brake switch. One of the black wires may go to the ashtray light, but the source is a Green/White wire.

There is a Black/Red bullet connector and Black bullet connector going to the radio. You weren't specific on where the wires were located.

post-5413-14150816031001_thumb.jpg

• Thanks 1