"Hot" Jag Going Fast! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

"Hot" Jag Going Fast!

Featured Replies

I owned three of these cars and always loved the look. Unfortunately Lucas Electric components were a nightmare. For Jag owners, this picture just looks like a "minor short"...

Smokin' deal! I find it interesting that the old woman had sold the car to her gardener, who couldn't drive it since he had no license. I'm just curious how he got around to his jobs. None of these bus drivers ever let me on with my lawn mower.

I also thought the ebay questions were funny. One of them asked "Does it catch fire often or is it a one time thing? I only have one fire extinguisher"

Edited by tlorber

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.