IGNORED

WTB: Datsun 240K Coupe

degruch

Hey, good one Declan...I check Gumtree nation-wide religiously, so you timed it well!

I guess this is a good time to re-affirm my committment to finding a good one, so IF anyone out there knows of a good to mint runner (so anything $5k up), I am interested. I don't want a project unfortunately, I want to drive daily...also as original as possible. Heavily modified cars from interstate are not going to make it through SA rego, so I won't pay top dollar unless it has the original spec motor.

I'm also looking for Isuzu Belletts and Bellett GT's, Prince Skylines, Prince Glorias, early Corona hardtops (RT50 to RT75) and 1600S, 410 Bluebirds (especially SSS), Mazda 1000 Coupe, Honda Z360, Hino Contessa, Subaru 1400 GSR...anything similar, Japanese or not, try me :)

Any leads, please let me know.

Cheers,

Duane

It's not well.

Thanks Declan, but I definitely don't need another project, really looking for a car I can jump in and drive immediately...that's been the issue. Projects aren't difficult to find...I think there's a few of us on here who remember when you could get a 240K for a slab of beer, most of them were run into the ground.:cry:

• 11 months later...

It's a roller coaster ride, but after being forced to press the little Bellett GT into daily service, I reckon I'm looking for a daily again...it would be nice if I could combine my search for a C110 hardtop with the need for daily transport.

I've been kindly offered a few projects on here over the years, but looking for a decent runner ~$6k-ish (yeah, yeah, I know there's plenty of gold diggers on eBay that want half that for a rusty shell, but the neat white one from QLD that sold for $6k a little while back is the benchmark)...anyone has one they'd like to move to a loving home, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Duane

• 2 months later...
It's a roller coaster ride, but after being forced to press the little Bellett GT into daily service, I reckon I'm looking for a daily again...

Still looking, will go a sedan if anyone has a suitable daily driver (i.e. no projects) to part with. Optimistic, yes, but if you don't ask...