IGNORED

Ugh, Decisions, decisions... 240Z.

mditt8671

This Z is near me, I asked for more pics and it really seems like it doesn't have much rust for a PA car:

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73.jpg

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73-1.jpg

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73-2.jpg

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73-3.jpg

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73-4.jpg

ui2ik8e25ec6c20viewattth130c3121d73-5.jpg

The downside: It has a sunroof. :(

I think I can get it for a good price, but I don't think I want to deal with the sunroof. I'm willing to do repair work/welding myself, but I haven't done bodywork repair before so I'd rather keep my repairs simple or in less visible locations. I think putting a donor roof (if I can find one) is beyond the scope of my abilities.

But boy, does it look to be in good shape from the pictures! I haven't actually gone and seen it in person yet, because I'm not sure I can get past the sunroof...

Edited by mditt8671

Define "good price" in your terms. If you can come up with the parts and are going to fix and paint the rest anyway, add a grand to his price and see if it is still a good price by your standard. At that point, if you aren't going to buy it, PM me with the details, I'm not that far from you and I might be intrested.