'76 280z on Craigslist, Anyone know this car? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'76 280z on Craigslist, Anyone know this car?

Featured Replies

I know there are a lot of members here from the SF Bay area... Do any of you know anything about this car that is for sale on Craigslist? My daughter is moving to Palo Alto next month and is interested in this car. (She gets her good taste from her father. :))

Looks like a very well put together Z! Unfortunately I have never seen it on the road. Definitely looks very promisable though. You should have a thorough inspection done by Z Car Garage in San Jose, CA.

Keith,

I may be stating the obvious but make sure it's been smogged and the registration is current.

Dave Ruiz

1976 280Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.