IGNORED

Had a good day! The Z has risen from the garage!

madkaw

After throwing the Z together last year for Zcon and driving it 3000 miles last summer, I realized i had things to improve on.

1)leaking rear mail

2) raw fuel smell

3)exhaust fumes

4) Install wideband sensor

5) fix rear tire rubbing

6) repaint exhaust

7)figure out whining noise rear end

as you can see I had pretty big list to do over the winter.

Well the good news is I drove the car today and I couldn't be happier.

1) jury is still out on the leak-not enough miles

2)raw fuel smell was a pinhole in my filler neck to the tank-welded it and fixd the problem

3)Found some pinholes in my exhaust and welded them-less exhaust in the car!!!

4)Intsalled wideband and now I truly know that my carbs are in tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) My 245/45/17's always rubbed on the rear-I did an old fashioned camber change(slotted strut holes by 1/4") no more rubbing-so far

6) Since I had the exhaust, I painted with heat paint

7)As far as the rear end, I swapped out diffs and the noise went away, but I found some halfshaft nuts -NOT tight, but not real loose either. So was the noise coming from my LSD, or the halfshafts-that will be the question.

What a proud feeling to cruise in the car today knowing I was able to remmedy all these things over the winter-I am STOKED:beer::beer: