73 half shaft internal bearings - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

73 half shaft internal bearings

Featured Replies

I'm looking for the internal bearings (and related parts) for my 73 half shafts. Not the U joints, but the ball bearings that go between the two parts. Can't find any rebuild kits from the usual sources (MSA, BD, etc.)

Any ideas? Thanks.

Peter

As far as I know - they are only "included" when you order a new Drive Shaft Assembly. I've never seen a rebuild kit that included them.

Time to look for a good used assembly...

FWIW,

Carl B.

If you have one, you might be able to match them at the hardware store.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.