IGNORED

MSA 3-2 Header & Aluminized Exhaust

KingTutVII

I just had my MSA 3-2 ceramic coated header and MSA aluminized exhaust installed. I couldn't be happier with it's fit and performance. I had my local mechanic install it for me ($125 including parts) and he ran into absolutely zero problems. I highly recommend this setup to anyone in the market for a new exhaust system. LOLpost-19369-14150814657178_thumb.jpg

post-19369-14150814656656_thumb.jpg

See if you can take it back to the shop and have them tuck the muffler up into the cavity where the OEM one used to fit. This is the 6 into 1 on my car. It took a little figuring but the muffler fits perfectly up inside the rear quarter, vertically. The diff between the two systems would be that they are designed to be used with diff headers.

Just turn the muffler about 100 degrees CCW and it fits with no interference. If it's the Magnaflow muffler like mine from MSA, it should have a center pipe "in" and the offset pipe "out".

936061254_4WcEH-S.jpg

BTW, what color is your Z, it looks almost identical to mine!

Edited by cygnusx1

I was able to tuck mine up tight with it horizontally mounted. It turned out my header wasn't MSA's and it still worked well. Either way, you can't go wrong with the exhaust as it sounds good and is much cheaper than having one built custom.

Damn TUT, everyone is beating on your muffler.

Hay folks, it's a strait thru, not an offset outlet. If he rotates it it will hang down.

Sharp car my man.

Thank you... It is a straight thru muffler. This was the best possible placement (I actually like it). However, I do appreciate any comments/advice. So keep 'em coming.