Off topic but looks thrilling - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Off topic but looks thrilling

Featured Replies

I know that most of us love our Zs but I doubt if our Zs give us as much enjoyment as this new Sport Utility Bike has given this rider! :eek: (at least I hope not!)

BIKE.jpg

ROFL ROFL LOL

Surely more apt as a Mother's Day present???????????????

Rick.

LOL

how can you miss somehting like that before sending it off to print. someone's not doing their job

Even here in Finland thanks to that litle poking mishap?! Biking can be very erotic in the woods=)

My bike has been standing in the yard for last five to eight years... Not my favourite hobby....

Thats the funiest thing I have seen for a long time. Good to see he`s wearing his helmet!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.