Body Kit - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Body Kit

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what kind of body kit the orange and blue car has? I think this looks pretty cool.

post-20299-1415081419449_thumb.jpg

I guess. I don't know what it is, whether it's a one-off or a kit.

Just me, but I've never understood wanting to make a Z look like something else. Z's are uncommon enough these days that I personally want to flaunt the original style. If you want a car that doesn't look like a Z, buy a non-Z.

Edited by Arne

Looks like it's trying to be a Shelby Daytona. Maybe a search for shelby daytona 240z

Definitely looks like a mimic of the Shelby Datona! Beautiful cars...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I did find on line that the maker of the body kit was called Nalle. He only made about 6 of these sometime in the 80's and apparently that is all that exist.

  • 1 month later...
Seen the cobra packages for them?

As played out as Cobras replicas are (I had a Kirkham 289 FIA), they did some nice work on that car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.