IGNORED

The Z Store

tymarbry

I agree on the information part. I would appreciate more information about the product manufacturers. MSA (and other businesses) do have potential for improvement.

Concerning price though, I can't say I agree with you. "Overpaying" for a part isn't cool. But even tho the part may be cheap, running a business selling parts to a niche market is not. Which off course results in higher product prices. But e giving you more information, allowing you to find the cheapest place to buy that part would be great.

My point is: When buying from a dealer selling parts to a niche market, you can't expect it to bee the cheapest place to buy parts.

Ive worked at Home Depot for over 4 years now.

The idea is that treating the customer fairly will get them to come back.

We even will cut off $50 on a product just if a customer tells us that someone is selling it cheaper. We dont even have to see an ad, we just do it because building trust and friendship between seller and buyer is a key.

Ive emailed and asked for a reimbursement for the mirrors. I have yet to get a reply we will see how this goes. maybe they can redeem themselves.

Well, I am doing a refresh on one of my 240's and have shopped many places. If I am buying several things I look for who has the best overall prices plus shipping and order several items (Banzai, Courtesy, ZConnection(ebay), and MSA. I have not had issues with any parts I have ordered from any of them. I compare shop prior and then use what I call convenience by selecting one place for the shopping list. Currently I am looking at MSA for interior parts to include the replacement dash. Not many places offer all the pieces so I can "one stop shop". FWIW - Just my way of shopping.

• 6 months later...