'73 240Z for free... - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'73 240Z for free...

Featured Replies

I was thinking the same thing:tapemouth

  • Author

Yeah Steve, it's tough to argue with free. I got the car in about the middle of December, 2010. It came with a good right side quarter window to replace the broken one in the pic also. She's a project for sue, but I think a solid starting point. Cheers, Scott

  • 3 months later...

HAHA, i was reading this, and got really excited to see all the pictures, and such, and then realized this is the one for sale that i want! dang my deployment being a few more months left... GRRR

  • 2 months later...

Just saw this this AM and was glad to see there's another guy out there with both a Z and a Shark. I have a 1971 and 1972 240-Z (Yellow and Orange) and a pristine 1986 BMW 635CSi the same color as yours, with a 5-speed and black leather. PM me to exchange phone numbers if you want to chat. I'm in Phoenix.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Niceeee! cant beat a free car, especially a Z. Love the BMW too, I've got an old 3 series along with my 72 Z, good to see those land sharks are still on the road.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.