IGNORED

West Covina meet 2/11

black240

Hey guys. I've been chattin with a few Z peeps about making this friday's meet special. There's going to be Zs showing up from all over the place, some of them bringing parts to sell, and others with services (shops). All Z's are welcome, and well if you've got any Nissan bring it!! We would like to have a monthly Z meet here, so this meet will be testing the waters. After all local is good!!

Time Friday, February 11 · 7:30pm - 11:30pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location 2350 S Azusa Ave West Covina CA

S Azusa Ave

Nice avatar Decoy12. That's what I think of when I see that grommet too.

-Mike

Didn't realize you had posted about it in another thread http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=41201. Oh well, it still looks cool.

Hey Mike, thanks... I didn't know people would like LOL I was thinking of just putting back the picture of my Z, but I think I'll keep it!

Hey, it was aweZome...! I was really glad that I could make it tonight! T'was lots of fun and I learned a bunch from the guys there. I can't wait till next time, but till then, I have lots of things to replace. Let me know when/where you are puttin up the pics/video :)

Thanks again!

Hey, it was aweZome...! I was really glad that I could make it tonight! T'was lots of fun and I learned a bunch from the guys there. I can't wait till next time, but till then, I have lots of things to replace. Let me know when/where you are puttin up the pics/video :)

Thanks again!

You got it mang! thanks again for showing up!!

Thanks again!

lmao i quoted myself...anywhoo, posted the videooooOOoooO!!!