260 Glove Box - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260 Glove Box

Featured Replies

Plasic was better too, since if I remember correctly it folded slightly so it was easier to install. I am curently making my own since I am disscusted with the fact that the cardboard box won't go in from the front. I plan on making it so I can screw it together inside the dash instead of having to remove the blower motor to install the cardboard insert. I know it won't be the last time the box will have to come out and I want it to come out easier. We'll see how good my fab skills are!

  • Author

Many thanks....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.