IGNORED

Original brand sealed lights

LEE240ZPERTH

I provided some info a while back to Carl Beck concerning availability of original brand (Koito) headlamps which he believed may have been unavailable.

I thought it may be useful to share here for anyone seeking complete originality for their car, concors events etc

I recently purchased a pair of lights for my car from a well known West Australian motor parts company called Marlows, the lights were marketed under the Bosch brand but are actually Koito manufactured parts.

The Bosch brand of products is huge in Europe and Oz so anyone wanting these should'nt have too much trouble.

Hope this is of help to some people.

Regards

Lee

To add on your information Lee, The GQ nissan Patrol that stopped and went out of production in Australia in 1997 still uses the same basic sealed beam unit, this unit would pass at any concourse. Nissan still supply this item only it is "Halogen" sealed beam unit. The unit still complies to the original 240Z E4 pattern lense and shows no external tell tail marks.

My 2c

Cheers Steve:classic: