gripmotorsports? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

gripmotorsports?

Featured Replies

$7 cheaper then I sell it. Call and ask them what size gland nuts are included. :-)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks for the site info. Their prices are incredibly low, almost like they could be counterfit parts?? I don't know. Let us know how the transaction went because if there true, I would order parts from them.

Maybe its being overly critical but the fact that they list the part application for a 74-78 260Z bothers me.

Maybe its being overly critical but the fact that they list the part application for a 74-78 260Z bothers me.

If they sell parts outside the US, it's correct.

If they sell parts outside the US, it's correct.

You're right, I had forgotten about that. :stupid:

$7 cheaper then I sell it. Call and ask them what size gland nuts are included. :-)

I'll give John a plug. $7 not much when you're looking at $400. My buddy bought his HTS shocks from Beta Motorsports, top notch service and I think he was even wearing the shirt they sent. I was jealous :cool:

On top of that, they are suspension guru's if you are looking for advice to reach your goal or need help

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.