IGNORED

What hub adapter works with Nardi?

bavarian06

I'm looking to put a wooden Nardi steering wheel in my '71 240z. Does anyone know where I can find a Nardi hub adapter for the car? I did a search on the forum and the part number is 4301001003 but apparently its been discounted.

I read somewhere I can buy a MOMO hub and then use a MOMO/Nardi conversion adapter. Is this the only route?

I plan to install some form of a quick release as well (NRG) to protect my car from thief. Do NRG make quick release in Nardi bolt pattern and pitch?

I'm afraid after the hub adapter + the conversion adapter + then the quick release would build up the steering column and make my steering wheel too close to the chest (no to NASCAR style ;)).

Thx!

what nardi wheel are you getting?

I got a nardi 350MM deep corn with a momo hub adaptor and also had to run a worksbell spacer to be able to run the combo together. the Nardi hub adaptor is discontinued.

momo number is C3503, you can find it online.

So in all the setup is close to an extra 4 inches from where the stock wheel was. I can only imagine adding on a NRG quick release would add even more.

And yes the NRG spacers do fit the momo hub adaptors.

Edited by surfer.tech

If you don't have a Nardi wheel yet, I can sell you both the hub and nardi classic 360mm wood wheel, let me know if you are interested :)

I havent picked one up, I know I just want a Nardi (always wanted to own a car where a wood steering would suit it, now I do).

Can you send me a msg with pics and price?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know the order in re-installing the steering wheel components and the horn? I ended up taking my wheel off and restored it (turned out great!). But currently confused as to how to get the pictured pieces back together. I know, I know, take a photo before I start ripping everything apart.

IMG_2141.jpg