Z Right Wine for the Holidays - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Right Wine for the Holidays

Featured Replies

Put together a few "Z" zinfindel wine labels to give as gifts to a couple gear head buddys. (The shift pattern is actually straight, though it looks crooked in the pic).,

Did this before when I owned my 1960 MG: "MGA Merlot". It was actually a much cooler than the Z label, as it was octagon shaped to mimic the MG logo.

Next is a Capri chardonney label for my buddy who's doing a cosmetic restoration of a 70 Capri.

post-15388-14150813153053_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150813153355_thumb.jpg

Very cool! I checked your profile to see if you're a graphic artist of some sort, and you're NOT! (That's a compliment.) ;)

  • Author

Nope, I'm not. But that's why this type of thing takes me so-oo long to do...

Thanks!

Very cool! Sure would love to be on your Christmas list! ;)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Attached is the Capri wine label.

My wife assembled it. She's much better with graphic programs than I am and it shows... It came out much better than the Z label.

post-15388-14150813154486_thumb.jpg

Very nice. Two thumbs up!

Not to look a gift bottle in the mouth, but...why not a 5 speed?

Looks great Julio! I wouldn't worry about the Capri bottle we all want the Z one. Have a good holidays if I don't see you before then.

I think Julio still only has a four speed in his Z if I remember from last time I saw.

  • Author

5-Speed will be on next year's version. It's not installed yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.