Gauge overlays - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gauge overlays

Featured Replies

I already have that, but I was looking for the original images, not a compilation of them, to  make some new customized originals.  Contact with the author of those graphics would probably be best.

 

The problem was the white area isn't really white, but slightly off-white.  Inverting the colors was an improvement to make the black background truly black- something you could work with.

 

You'll still have to draw the circular outline of the face, regardless.

 

There aren't any other overlays?

Edited by TomoHawk

I'm pretty sure I used to have that also.  I lost a lot of info I had saved due to a disk crash several years ago.  I will keep looking, it might be on a cd backup. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.