Classic Z - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Classic Z

Featured Replies

Kinda hard to believe that my daily driver, that is clean, runs great, etc, etc, will be an Antique in less than 5 years. By definition of coarse.

Weird and interesting all at the same time.

Dave

I have tools that hit 100 years old that I use all the time keep on using it, it isn't worth having if you don't use it.

  • Author

I guess I'm nicely 'antiqued' balding with wrinkly patina, and nicely broken in,

Or would that be timeless beauty, as in classic.:)

I guess I'm nicely 'antiqued' balding with wrinkly patina, and nicely broken in,

Or would that be timeless beauty, as in classic.:)

Balding would be on antiques naturally polished top.

So your bio would read naturally polished top with a weathered patina in well worked condition. I made some money fixing up antique trunks for use as coffee tables.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

ROFL

I turn antique next year, so maybe my wear and discoration will transition into a richly textured patina. Then again, I think that only works for guys. :(

ROFL

I turn antique next year, so maybe my wear and discoration will transition into a richly textured patina. Then again, I think that only works for guys. :(

Na you just become refined, not patina

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.