IGNORED

specifications for 240

bonniec75209

• 2 weeks later...

Check zhome.com for starters. That might get you what you are looking for. However, your question doesn't specify what it is you are looking for, so it makes it kind of hard.

What specifically are you looking for? Weight, firing sequence, torque specs, fastener sizes, are all items that would be listed in the Factory Shop Manual (FSM) as well as the Haines.

Also let us know what year of 240 you have, as weights did change on that model.

2¢

Basically you can look at the breakdown for the VIN for color options and the normal stuff, the rest is going to be standard info out there on most Z fan sites in regards to engine operation, gear ratios available and etc

Sorry Mudge, the VIN breakdown for the 240's gives only very basic information as to model, engine, left or right hand drive etc. Color codes are not part of it.

About the only "option" code that would be on the VIN is whether it was an Automatic or not. And even then I'm not sure how accurate that was as mine is an automatic and the VIN on my car doesn't have it listed.

2¢